J.C. Ryle

"When a man’s heart is cold and unconcerned about religion – when his hands are never employed in doing God’s work – when his feet are not familiar with God’s ways – when his tongue is seldom or never used in prayer and praise – when his eyes are blind to the beauty of the kingdom of heaven – when his mind is full of the world, and has no room for spiritual things – when these marks are to be found in a man the word of the Bible is the right word to use about him, and that word is, ‘Dead.’”

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Keeping Christ In Christmas





I am entering a contest posted by my friend Sunny at A Damsel No Longer in Distress and even though I am entering the last day I am thrilled that the Lord has all ready moved me to be sharing the gospel!

I hope and encourage you all to pray about doing the same thing!

The rules are for me to answer the following questions:

At what age did you recognize you were in need of a Savior?
Very young, don't even remember my age!

Who shared the Gospel with you (you don't have to share names unless you just want to)?
My parents!

What was your first reaction when you heard the Gospel for the first time?
I was happy!

How long did it take you to understand Jesus is the only Savior, repent and trust Him with your life?
Minutes I tell you minutes!

How often do you share the Gospel with others?
Every day!

What plans do you have to become more committed to sharing salvation in Christ with others?

I have no plans in my fleshy flesh.....but the Lord does and his plans are for good in this area that is for sure and I look so forward to it!

What scares you the most about sharing the Gospel and what Scriptures have helped you overcome those fears?

It is funny the things that I have fear about and this is not one of them! Praise God!!

No comments: