J.C. Ryle

"When a man’s heart is cold and unconcerned about religion – when his hands are never employed in doing God’s work – when his feet are not familiar with God’s ways – when his tongue is seldom or never used in prayer and praise – when his eyes are blind to the beauty of the kingdom of heaven – when his mind is full of the world, and has no room for spiritual things – when these marks are to be found in a man the word of the Bible is the right word to use about him, and that word is, ‘Dead.’”

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Naughty or Nice?


I love this tract to pass out during Christmas time. I have all ready started handing out to everyone at the mall, stashing on cars and anywhere!

Front of Card: Which list are you on? Place your thumb on the red bulb and leave it there for five seconds. If you've been good the red will fade. Back of Card: Sorry . . . you're just like the rest of us. The dictionary says "good" is to be "morally excellent." Let's check the standard the Ten Commandments, to see how far we fall short: Is God first in your life? Do you love Him with "heart, mind, soul and strength?" Have you made a god to suit yourself? Have you used His name in vain? Have you always honored your parents? Have you lied (including "fibs"), stolen (the value is irrelevant), or coveted other people's possessions? If you are honest, you know you will be guilty on the Day of Judgment. God, however, doesn't want to send you to Hell. Jesus Christ suffered and died on the Cross, so you could go free. That's how much God loves you. We broke God's Law, but Jesus paid our fine. Then He rose from the grave. If you repent (turn away from all the things you know are wrong) and trust in Him, God will forgive your sins and grant you everlasting life. Begin by reading your Bible daily (start with the book called John) and obey what you read. God will never let you down. For more information please visit: www.YouGotOurTract.com

You can order this one through One Million Tracts and they are on sale right now!

Don't pass up the holidays to reach others for the Lord. It is the best time especially in these challenging economic times. People are crying out for Jesus.

Let's get to them while there is still time.

2 comments:

Grace Abounds said...

Yes, yes, yes! That's my favorite for Christmas too. I buy those baby candy canes that are in wrappers (like $2 for 40 of them) and staple them to the back of the tract (twice - one on each end) and hand them out. People will definitely take anything with sugar, ya know? I bought 5 boxes of those little candy canes and have 200 of the cards stapled and ready to go! :)
Tamara

Renee said...

Tam--I had forgotten about the candy canes! Thanks for reminding me. I am going to have to get a much bigger purse I think. All my stuff keeps falling out since I keep adding more tracts to my stash.

BTW, I didn't know you had started your blog! I'll add it to my list!

Hugs!