J.C. Ryle

"When a man’s heart is cold and unconcerned about religion – when his hands are never employed in doing God’s work – when his feet are not familiar with God’s ways – when his tongue is seldom or never used in prayer and praise – when his eyes are blind to the beauty of the kingdom of heaven – when his mind is full of the world, and has no room for spiritual things – when these marks are to be found in a man the word of the Bible is the right word to use about him, and that word is, ‘Dead.’”

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Supremacy of "ME"

I think this video is the most incredible five minutes I've ever seen. I am so grateful that the Lord is showing me his omnipotent, sovereign and merciful character and that I get it!

Please watch this by Voddie Baucham:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you put Vod on your page. I like his preaching.
Your happy face caught my eye, so I clicked over here. You have great content. Your blog is solid and it makes my heart leap for joy when I find another local streetfisher on the net I feel true fellowship in Christ our Lord.
Keep it up, don't stop, keep pressing to the end.

Renee said...

Ron -- thanks for your visit! Keep pressing on also in faithful pursuit of Him.

Sunny Shell said...

Bless you dear sister Renee,

I'm grateful God blessed you with the devo today! Thank you for your kind comment on it!

Don't forget to go back and visit daily! There are so many God-loving, God-fearing and God-honoring women at CWO! I've been so blessed! It's really helped me stay more focused and more peaceful as I strive along with humble and gracious sisters to be the women He's made us to be!

Love you!
Sunny

Semper Fi said...

Great site! love your page.

He laid it on the table! No BACKING DOWN! Way to go Brother! I cant wait till they have them back on the show. Ooops I do not watch CNN. Guess i will return here to watch it ;)

All for Him
Semper Fi